How to download and install MinGW on Windows 10 
Downloading and installing MinGW is a little bit tricky. But don’t worry we got you. This is the easiest way to download and install MinGW properly.
Mingw-w64 is an advancement of the original mingw.org project, created to support the GCC compiler on Windows systems. It has forked in 2007 in order to provide support for 64 bits and new APIs. It has since then gained widespread use and distribution.
The development and community are very active and welcoming with new contributors every month and simple installers.
Quoted from www.mingw-w64.org
How to download and install MinGW on windows 10
Step 1 – How to Download the MinGW
Click here to download the file
Step 2 – How to Install
2. Open the “MinGW-get-setup” on the download location…
3. Select “Continue“
4. Click “Continue“
5. After the process is completed, click “Continue“
6. Right-click on each package and select “Mark for installation“
7. Click the “Installation” button on the top left of the window and select “Apply changes“
8. In the next window, click “Apply“
9. After Finishing the installation, Close all the windows
Step 3 – Creating the Environment Variable
Installing the MinGW is not enough. In order to make the program work properly, We must create an Environment variable. Follow these steps to create the Environment variable.
1.Right-click on the start button and select the “system“. Then click “Advanced system settings“
2. On the new window, select “Environment Variables…“
3. Now Select the path(as shown in the picture) in the system variables section in the new window and click the Edit button below
4. Click “New” and Paste this ‘ C:\MinGW\bin ‘ and select ok
5. Click OK on all windows and close all of them.
6. Complete installation is done.
We hope your issue with how to download and install MinGW is resolved. This is the easiest way to download and install MinGW on windows 10. If you have any further questions, please leave a comment below.